Re: autotools transition report: first call for testers

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 11:36:15AM -0400, Phil Edwards wrote:
> After that, the tangle of Tcl in dejagnu became overwhelming,
> so I don't know how that value is computed, nor exactly what lookfor_file
> does, nor what the new configury has done to break it.

I should add two things:  first, a hand comparison of the configure
transcripts from the trunk and my local tree shows no major differences,
with the exception of the math linkage tests I reported earlier.  So most
everything is being calculated the same as it was before.  It's always
the corner cases that kill us.

Secondly, the weird blddir problem isn't a Makefile thing.  The same problem
occurs if you cd into the testsuite directory and execute runtest by hand.
Gonna need help to figure that one out.

Phil