Negative tests for the libstdc++ debug mode?

My previous patch only supplied tests that check the invalidation rules for containers. While this gives reasonably good coverage, I should probably supply some of the negative tests I use. However, I don't think we want a huge number of these, because they are quite repetitive and one can easily generate lots of them. So the question is: how many is too many? Would everyone be satisfied with one negative debug test per container, exercising the different error messages? I use about 50 of these locally, but they very rarely find anything that isn't found by running the libstdc++ testsuite with debug mode.

Doug