Non wide-char support

Hi,

I'm trying to port libstdc++ from GCC 3.3 to a target C library
that does not have support for wide characters.

If I have these lines in c++config.h, should I expect the library
to correctly compile (and be useable) without the existence of the
wchar headers and associated wide-character functions ?

#undef _GLIBCPP_HAVE_WCHAR_H
#undef _GLIBCPP_HAVE_WCTYPE_H
#undef _GLIBCPP_USE_WCHAR_T

The last time I checked, the library was not buildable without the
wide-character prototypes.  Is this to be expected ?

Regards,

Nick.