This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Algorithm docs
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:09:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [v3] Algorithm docs
- References: <E19bua8-0003Cs-00@tiamat>
On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 12:04:56AM -0400, Jerry Quinn wrote:
> 2003-07-14 Jerry Quinn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * include/bits/stl_algo.h (includes, set_union, set_intersection,
> set_difference, set_symmetric_difference, max_element, min_element,
> next_permutation, prev_permutation, find_first_of, find_end):
> * include/bits/stl_algobase.h (copy,copy_backward): Clarify overlap
> restrictions in docs.
> * include/bits/stl_heap.h (push_heap, pop_heap, make_heap, sort_heap):
Okay if it passes "make doxygen". Thanks!
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams