Re: PR 10692

Phil Edwards wrote:

If we can track down a problem description, I can try to find the Sun bug
number and/or Sun patch number, assuming one exists.  Users of older Solaris
already have to apply certain Sun patches, requiring one more wouldn't hurt.

Thanks Phil. Have also a look at 10809: Eric Botcazou provided a little more information... As I said, 'fstat' seems the culprit, or, less probably, 'poll' or even 'ioctl'. I cannot help more, I'm afraid :(