Re: [v3] List docs

On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 05:09:15PM -0400, Jerry Quinn wrote:
>       // [23.2.2.4] list operations
>       /**
> !      *  @brief  Insert contents of another %list.
> !      *  @param  position  Iterator referencing the element to insert before.
> !      *  @param  x  Source list.
> !      *
> !      *  The elements of x are inserted in constant time in front of the
> !      *  element referenced by position.  x becomes an empty list.
>       */

Jerry,

Thanks very much for doing this.  Just one nit:  The output becomes much
more readable if the variables used in @param are elsewhere marked up with
@a (for "argument").  So:

     *  The elements of @a x are inserted in constant time in front of the
     *  element referenced by position.  @a x becomes an empty list.

(None of these guidelines have ever been written down, so clearly I need
to go write them down.)

Please add those either before you check in the patch, or shortly afterwards,
whichever is less inconvenient for you.

Phil