Re: status and priorities

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

- Jerry(?)/Paolo(?) work on __float_to_char.

I've started looking at this, but am probably going to need some help
with configury, where to get various consts and macros, etc.

Ok, this would really be great. Besides the speed issue (which is
substantial) there are also correctness issues on platforms with
non-stable setlocale (ie AIX). So, this is a big deal.

Paolo, if you are going to work on this can you coordinate with Jerry?

Sure! Sorry for not having replied sooner: I'm in the middle of some work.

Indeed, perhaps I can help a bit with the configury: thanks to some nice advice from you, Loren, Nathan and others I learned quite a few things the first months of this year.