Re: -Wcast-qual broken(?) for libstdc++

>Yes I agree it is a regression.  I have tried to fix the problem but it does
>not seem to be fixable by making only a small change.
>
>What seems to be required is a clean-up of the casting done in and constness
>of stl_tree.h functions.  I have started to do this, but am now on holiday
>so I won't be able to finish this until the beginning of August.

Ok.

I've made libstdc++/11504 which will track this. I'm willing to wait
till about August 8th on this, but then we'll need to re-examine this,
and possibly back it out unless there is forward motion.

In the meantime, if you have time before your holiday, please post what
you've got either on this thread or in the Bugzilla report.

Sound fair?

-benjamin