This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Getting Apple's libstdc++ debug mode into the FSF tree
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Doug Gregor <dgregor at apple dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, bkoz <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:12:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Getting Apple's libstdc++ debug mode into the FSF tree
- References: <B8582730-B3C9-11D7-9EF0-00039354D67A@apple.com>
On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 11:01:39AM -0700, Doug Gregor wrote:
> We're just about ready to start moving the libstdc++ debug mode into
> the FSF tree. There is a lot of code in the debug mode, so here's a
> tentative plan to get things rolling. Comments are _always_ welcome.
> 5) g++specs to deal with -lstdc++-debug: this will be a small patch
> that teaches the driver to deal with the debug library. This is the
> only change to the compiler that will be absolutely required.
Just of curiosity, what needs to change? Specifying the library won't
*both neurons fire at the same time*
Oh, wait, I think I see. Never mind.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams