This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
status and priorities
- From: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:26:41 -0400
- Subject: status and priorities
- References: <email@example.com>
Benjamin Kosnik writes:
> - Paolo/Nathan work on filebuf structure and optimizing writes
> - Jerry/bkoz work on caching locales. (I expect for this to be mostly
> done by the beginning of next week.)
With the infrastructure in place, the next step is to start optimizing
> - Jerry(?)/Paolo(?) work on __float_to_char.
I've started looking at this, but am probably going to need some help
with configury, where to get various consts and macros, etc.
> - relocations, work on getting these down
> - Jerry Quinn
> issues with __builtin_memcpy and std::copy
Still sitting in my inbox, so not completely forgotten :-)