Re: [Patch]: Move RB tree functions from stl_tree.h to libstdc++library

>Ok here I go aiming for the most patches submitted in a single weekend,
>and it isn't even a long weekend in France!  Next weekend is though as
>Bastille Day is Monday 14th July.

I think I'm going to take Bastille day off this year instead of the 4th
of July. Seems appropriate, all things considered. The hack-a-thon was
pretty fun though!

A couple of minor things.

Please post a ChangeLog entry, and details on how you tested.

Please wrap for 80 columns.

Don't include the diff for regenerated files, like Makefile.in or configure.

So, like this.

best,
benjamin