Re: need help with std::char_traits<unsigned short> methods

>Hi. I'm working on porting a game to linux, and have it all compiling now. The
>only thing that stands between me and running the thing in linux is linking
>problems at the end about missing functions in std::char_traits<unsigned
>short> (we need assign, length, copy, move and compare).

What are you expecting int_type to be for the char_traits<unsigned
short> specialization? (unsigned int?)

I'm very inclined to add definitions for char_traits members for short
and unsigned short, based on option "B" from this excellent message from
Jack Reeves when this issue was discussed.

-benjamin