This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: need help with std::char_traits<unsigned short> methods
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerry <trick at icculus dot org>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:31:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: need help with std::char_traits<unsigned short> methods
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>Hi. I'm working on porting a game to linux, and have it all compiling now. The
>only thing that stands between me and running the thing in linux is linking
>problems at the end about missing functions in std::char_traits<unsigned
>short> (we need assign, length, copy, move and compare).
What are you expecting int_type to be for the char_traits<unsigned
short> specialization? (unsigned int?)
I'm very inclined to add definitions for char_traits members for short
and unsigned short, based on option "B" from this excellent message from
Jack Reeves when this issue was discussed.