This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Updated patch for std::list: Performance and memory usageimprovements.
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gp dot bolton at computer dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 23:08:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: Updated patch for std::list: Performance and memory usageimprovements.
- References: <3F0742B1.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
This patch is in. I'm hoping that another one, like it for maps and sets
>Please, could you name the functions/classes/data you're touching in
>your patches? The above entry isn't really helpful :-(
>Do you have any measurements regarding your improvements?
I'd suggested this as well. I'm hoping something like this can be used
for the list, map, and set work: