Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/11378 (take2) + xsputn optmizations

Pétur Runólfsson wrote:

Of course all these optimizations can be done without breaking the ABI,
so could be done at any time. Do we all agree that large-file support is much more urgent, by that criterion?

Absolutely.

Fine. Will be my top priority in the next few weeks.

By the way, I have changed my local copy of the fix for libstdc++/11378 to use consistently the streamsize type, instead of size_t: seems better since both the return value and __n are streamsize.