This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Updated patch for std::list: Performance and memory usage improvements.
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: gp dot bolton at computer dot org
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 07 Jul 2003 09:58:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated patch for std::list: Performance and memory usage improvements.
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <3F0742B1.email@example.com>
Gawain Bolton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Once again this is an updated patch (see attached), this time for
| std::list. The original patch was posted a while back:
| Here's the suggested change log entry:
| 2003-07-05 Gawain Bolton <email@example.com>
| * include/bits/stl_list.h: Performance and memory usage
| * include/bits/list.tcc: Likewise.
Please, could you name the functions/classes/data you're touching in
your patches? The above entry isn't really helpful :-(
Do you have any measurements regarding your improvements?