This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] speed tweak to __int_to_char
- From: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 23:38:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [v3] speed tweak to __int_to_char
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Benjamin Kosnik writes:
> This is fine.
> In the future, please note what hardware/os you tested your patch on.
> Since I tested this to verify, I checked it in to mainline once it
> passed. Feel free to do the same on gcc-3_3-branch after verifying it
Tested with no regressions on 3.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu. Committed.