Changes to stdio_filebuf.cc vs 7744_xin.cc

Hi Benjamin, hi all

I'm trying to understand the last changes to stdio_filebuf.cc, in particular the use of fwrite, fread and so on in place of the low level, non blocking, read, write and co...

Didn't we came to the conclusion, around beginning of March (I remember well some postings from Nathan) that the way to go is using the non blocking read, write and co.?

Among other things, now I'm getting a regression for 7744_xin (can you reproduce it?)...