This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Changes to stdio_filebuf.cc vs 7744_xin.cc
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Pétur Runólfsson <peturr02 at ru dot is>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Nathan Myers <ncm-nospam at cantrip dot org>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 21:52:08 +0200
- Subject: Changes to stdio_filebuf.cc vs 7744_xin.cc
Hi Benjamin, hi all
I'm trying to understand the last changes to stdio_filebuf.cc, in
particular the use of fwrite, fread and so on in place of the low level,
non blocking, read, write and co...
Didn't we came to the conclusion, around beginning of March (I remember
well some postings from Nathan) that the way to go is using the non
blocking read, write and co.?
Among other things, now I'm getting a regression for 7744_xin (can you