Re: [Patch] Qualify with std:: two files

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Well, that is not a clear issue (as you probably remember), see

http://anubis.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/cwg_active.html#218

I would say that qualifiying types are safe. The only place where
there is no much debate is for template-id: ADL is not performed for template-ids. I suggest Paolo leaves in the qualification on types.

Ok, I will commit the stl_function.h changes.
While we are at it: could you possibly explain in simple terms what does it mean 'template-ids'? In this way perhaps I will be able to complete the work much more quickly and without bothering again you and Martin.

Thanks, Paolo.