This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Another one...
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Jul 2003 09:47:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Another one...
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <3F0497BB.email@example.com> <3F04A46B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> writes:
| Paolo Carlini wrote:
| > Would like to commit tomorrow together with the other one
| > (amended from the very stupid and pointless qualifications
| > noticed by Martin, of course)
| ... by the way, Martin also noticed that, for consistency, we should
| also qualify __iterator_category, here, and in stl_algo.h,
| stl_algobase.h, stl_bvector.h. Already fixed in my local tree...