This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Another one...
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 23:47:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Another one...
- References: <3F0497BB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Carlini wrote:
Would like to commit tomorrow together with the other one
(amended from the very stupid and pointless qualifications
noticed by Martin, of course)
... by the way, Martin also noticed that, for consistency, we should
also qualify __iterator_category, here, and in stl_algo.h,
stl_algobase.h, stl_bvector.h. Already fixed in my local tree...