This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++] Also set LD_RUN_PATH in testsuite, add comments
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:47:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++] Also set LD_RUN_PATH in testsuite, add comments
- References: <20030630171927.GA10818@disaster.jaj.com> <20030630134320.A5025@us.ibm.com>
On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 01:43:20PM -0700, Janis Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 01:19:27PM -0400, Phil Edwards wrote:
> > (If a dejagnu expert knows how to make this change outside of system files,
> > I'd love to hear it. dg-test is set up to take arbitrary options, and
> > dg-runtest is sort of set up to do the same, /but/ dg-runtest passes the
> > flags to dg-test in such a way that only tool-specific flags can be passed,
> > i.e., compiler otpions, but not dejagnu options.)
> Try setting a variable in ~/.expect.rc, or in a file of that name in
> a directory specified by DOTDIR.
I shouldn't have said "dejagnu options". It's not an option to runtest(1),
it's an option to a particular function. Can that still be done in .expect.rc?
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams