Re: testsuite failures on solaris

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

I this case, it doesn't really mean that the built library is wrong, and
actually installing and using the compiler/library will be fine, as long
as the precompiled header isn't used (it's not by default, so it's not
an issue.) You can verify this by either running 'make check' of the
library with testsuite_flags configured to not include the PCHFLAGS, or
removing the generated PCH files in the stdc++.h.gch directory and
touching them with a zero-size file (ie, what is done for stdc++.h
itself).

Removing the pch from the testsuite_flags helps. Touching the O0/2g files doesn't. (with 0 size and leaving the stdc++.h.gch dir)

If you feel motivated, you might want to try to experiment. Start by
trying to compile more than math.h in the test (and maybe include some
actual c++ code?)

Ok, I can try tomorrow, now I try to build a proper 3.2.3 for gaby with reasonable test results. (one build at the time ;)

Thanks!

Andreas