Re: wchar_t on Solaris 8

Lev,

Solaris having UCS as internal encoding is big news for me. Is this for
all locales or for just some selected few?

8 bytes encoding is even bigger news - I don't remember ever hearing
about a standard that uses 8 bytes for character encoding.

Also you say that Sparc architecture uses LE and Intel BE. Isn't it
viceversa?

Can you point me to some documentation?

Thanks,
Liviu