Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/10097

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

Indeed, Benjamin, you can count on my help. I will do 21, in parallel with 27, after the last pending commits affecting 27, before libstdc++/9701 and the other 27_io PRs, which will wait for a restructured testsuite.

Great. I really appreciate this. I'll start working on the 27_io redo
today. In general, follow the ideas in the 22_locale organization where
possible. If you have questions, or are uncertain, please feel free to
ask. For the most part, I think it's pretty straightforward.

Indeed. 27_io its bigger and a little bit more tricky somewhere.

Anyway, I'm already half way through my 21, I hope to send you the tarball before the end of day.

Thanks to you for coordinating our adventure,