Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/7744

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com> writes:

| >Well, it is precisely because it isn't part of the standard trat it ought
| >to be uglified, just like anything else we uglified because they
| >aren't part of the standard interface.
| | Hmm. Well, then do all of them, not just this one.

We don't need to them all at a time:  step by step.  There is no point to
add this one for the purpose of undoing it later.

Sorry: what do you both mean by "this one"?

To be sure we agree on the real issue: the commit for 7744 changed _nothing_,
for better or worse, in the uglification of names: some __basic_file<char>
members weren't and aren't uglified.