Status of time_get and time_put facets

Hi all!

While using the time_get facet I noticed that the get_monthname and
get_weekday operations fail. While stepping through the code I noticed
that regardless the locale name (tried a few - fr_FR, de_DE, etc.) these
operations set the failbit because they always compare the input against
the english locale names for days and months.

If anyone cares to state the status of the locale and locale facets
development I'd really appreciate it.

TIA,
Liviu