Re: [Patch] Qualify min(), max() and distance() in v3.

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

Thanks guys.
However, I'm not the only person here, and we have to play nice with
everybody else. If you want to put this patch on BIB, please go right
ahead. If not, just queue it for mainline, as Gaby said.

Thanks Benjamin for your feedback. Everything considered (Mark's announcement of 15 Dec.
too) I think I will apply the patch to b-i-b, as Gaby suggested.

Also, in the next few hours I'd like to apply to the release branch the fix for libstdc++/8790,
a serious MT regression.

Ciao, Paolo.