[libstdc++] Doxygenate the I/O classes.

I was tired of not being able to find an online browsable reference to
the I/O library.  So I wrote one.

New source documentation will be generated and uploaded once I check in
some other docs in a little while.

There are a few functions I didn't doc, mostly implementation members.
They will show up in the generated TODO list (and the member listings,
etc) if you download or generate the maintainer-mode documentation.
There are also a couple of public functions that need documentation.
The flat file docs/doxygen/TODO mentions them.

I found some corner-case bugs where the TC made some changes in unformatted
input functions and gcount().  They're flagged in the maintainer-mode docs
for now.  They are trivial to fix by inspection (one-liners in istream.tcc),
but they would need testcases.  I have exams over the next two weeks;
somebody feel free to beat me to those.  If you do, please add DR 60 to
the list of DRs we have used in docs/html/ext/howto.html#5.

2002-11-21  Phil Edwards  <pme@gcc.gnu.org>

	* docs/doxygen/TODO:  Note change in clause 27 docs.
	* include/bits/basic_ios.h, include/bits/fpos.h,
	include/bits/ios_base.h, include/bits/stl_deque.h,
	include/bits/stl_iterator_base_types.h, include/std/std_fstream.h,
	include/std/std_iomanip.h, include/std/std_iosfwd.h,
	include/std/std_iostream.h, include/std/std_istream.h,
	include/std/std_ostream.h, include/std/std_sstream.h,
	include/std/std_streambuf.h:  Doxygenate all I/O entities.