Re: libstdc++/3195: STL warning on Solaris with GCC 3.0

> > State-Changed-Why:
> >     This has recently been fixed with some fixinclude hacks, as
> >     far as I know.
>
> They were proposed and discussed, but were any of them approved and checked
> in?  I don't see anything obvious in gcc/ChangeLog.

Doh. I was referring to the message Gerald sent here:
and even looked into the inclhack.def file and found something on
PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER there, so was under the impression that they
must have fixed it. But you're right, the thing that is in there is older.
I'll re-open/re-suspend the report, sorry for the noise (this is not a
good day, generating too much noise today :-( ).

In any case, Gerald, Bruce, what's the state of the matter?

Regards
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Bangerth              email:           bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ticam.utexas.edu/~bangerth