Improvement to my automatic tester reports

Benjamin,

> Pending issues, I'll check this in in 24 hrs. I'm slightly concerned
> with Phil's testresults, and the lack of visibility into what is going
> on in BSD-land (Loren?). At this point, everything else looks ok.

BSD-land is fine (as communicated via off-list e-mail earlier but
before I got caught up on this list traffic).

Regarding timely visibility into BSD-land and in all seriousness: What
more can I do other than read mailing list traffic faster?

Would it be helpful to you if I attached a mini report which stated
how the tree was updated just before the daily run?  E.g. (lightly
annotated `cvs -q update' output):

Updating CVS tree
P gcc/ChangeLog [to 1.15684]
P gcc/Makefile.in [to 1.951]
[...]

It would then be easier for you to confirm which/if day's report
caught a change of interest.

Also, I might inform and/or remind anyone that might need the
information, that all .log.sent files and a complete configure and
bootstrap transcript for the last week of all automatic tester builds
related to FreeBSD are here:

http://people.freebsd.org/~ljrittle/daily-gcc-bootstrap-reports/

Regards,
Loren