Re: Unresolved Check Error

> Hello I have reported this error before and it hasn't yet been resolved
> can anyone help me with this.  I was told that spamming the list
> wouldn't help me but I wasn't even responded to when I asked for help.

We are sorry that not every test in our test suite passes on your
platform.  However, if you bothered to take a look at it, then you
will note that 26_numerics/c99_classification_macros_c.cc tests a very
obscure issue *unrelated* to ISO-C++-14882 specification compliance.
It's failure should not concern you.  BTW, this is exactly what you
have been told in other words in past times you posted this issue.
Sorry, if those words or these words now do not make sense.

Regards,
Loren