FINANCIAL TRUST

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this email meets you well, My late father
left with me US$35.5 Million Dollars, I need a
honest foreigner who will assist me and finance
this money so that i We never look for
money again in my life, I am only 24yrs old
and i want to invest in real estate, housing
buying of farms, banking,
Import and Export and other types of profitable
investment.
If you need to know my Late father he is the late Minister
of sports Who Died on the 27th of April 2002 in a plane Crash
that Occurred in Kano, one of the Northern States In Nigeria.
I am his second wife last boy in my family
and i got your name while searching on the Internet,
will you help?
For all your effort and help and advice, i will
gladly give you 30%
of the total amount, since you will be the one in
charge and incontrol.
I am young and do not have so much experience in
this type of thing so whatever you decide i will do.
Please also leave your private phone and fax number
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,
STEPHEN ISEAYA
stephen_1@myself.com