Re: C++ (parser) regression?

--On Tuesday, August 13, 2002 10:38:36 PM +0200 Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

On 13 Aug 2002, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
| Fixed with the attached patch.
Thanks for the detective work.
Thank me when I add features or speed up the compiler or fix bugs -- not
just for cleaing up my own mess.

Indeed; thanks a lot for the quick fix, Mark!

(I confirmed that the current state of mainline, with your parser
changes, now fully builds that project of mine that has been the
source of dozens of GCC bug reports in the last couple of years.)
That's always a good thing.  It's great that you're pushing G++ through
its paces all the time.