Re: please stop messing with the indentation

Phil Edwards <phil@jaj.com> writes:

[...]

| For the
| cases of more than one namespace in a file, or entities in the file that
| are not in that namespace, we indent.

Please let's be consistent. Let's have uniform rules. Let's don't mess
with "I indent here, not, here; ah here I do, but next time I move
these bits out, I should unindent back".  That is indentation game
playing with no added benefits.

Two spaces back over 78 isn't going to make lines unreadable; but they
make the rules harder requiring indent today, unindent tomorrow game
playing.  How many files will be shorter with the added complexity?

| (Or split up the files, whichever
| makes more sense in that case.)

Oh no, please anything but not his.

-- Gaby