Re: please stop messing with the indentation

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 10:02:25AM -0700, Matt Austern wrote:
> I vote for one of the these two options:
>   (1) Don't indent names in a namespace when everything in the file
>         is in that namespace (basically what Nathan says, and I also
>         agree with him about the comment for the closing brace).
>   (2) Keep it as is, but raise the line length limit to 90 characters or
> so.

(1) is what I was striving for WRT indentation.  We already require a
comment on the closing brace of the namespace.

I would oppose (2).  Surely I'm not the only one who occasionally works
in an X-less environment.  My monitor won't stretch any wider, no matter
how much I tug on the plastic.

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002