Re: please stop messing with the indentation

> I thought you'd seen them already.  My bad.  They've been in all the
> patches I've posted publicly, honest.  :-)

I know. Sorry, I'd not noticed it as a creeping trend until today. I
thought it was one instance that I'd already corrected.

> I like the normal indentation rules for everything inside the namespace,
> but when there's only one namespace and everything's inside it, the extra
> spacing just gets in my way.  I don't feel religious about it, though, so
> if the consensus is that they should go away, okay.

If this is going to be changed, let's change it. Everywhere. And remove
the "this violates the standard formatting" comment. In the last year, I
thought that great strides had been made to unify the C++ code into
something that was actually formatted consistently. It appears I was
wrong, or less right, which is really bumming me out right now.

I'll get over it, but still.

In the future, can you please try to propose changes to C++STYLE before
re-formatting a bunch of files in the new format? We all have to agree
on C++STYLE for this code to make sense.

thanks,
benjamin