Re: * outstanding summary email

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

The mainline is in Stage 2 development. I think this would probably
be okay, since the change you suggested in that email is not majorly
invasive(in the merging-from-an-experimental-branch sense of
invasive).

It needs to go in now, due to ABI issues.

Agreed. I will do it today after a new round of testing.

I'm contimplating putting in
the money_get/money_put hacks for wchar_t issues for much the same
reasons.

Your fix for libstdc++/6410, you mean? FWIW, a favour the idea of applying it to mainline, since the ABI issue is now gone and those people who don't care for thread safety would enjoy one more correctly implemented locale functionality before glibc2.3.

Ciao, Paolo.