flawed SANS C++ skills test

A friend pointed out this, a C++ skills test (among others)
administered by SANS Consulting Services, Inc.:

  http://www.sans.com/SansWeb/takeTest

He said he scored 62%.  I scored only 73%, on nine questions.
I found errors in three of the questions.  On one of the
questions I found two errors.  There is no opportunity to
review the questions or discover which ones it thinks you
got wrong.  If you try it, beware that each is timed.

They claim, "SANS is Run by Professionals - for Professionals".

Nathan Myers
ncm at cantrip dot org