help!!

Hi
I am a computer science student working on a project where i will be
monitoring beginning programming students.  I need though a list of all
possible errors the GNU compiler will detect when a student is attempting to
compile and/or run a program.

Can anyone help me?

Nicole Nails

This message was sent from my Palm wireless email account..