Re: [RFC] collate_members_wchar_t.cc

On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 14:07, Paolo Carlini wrote:

> Are there any sanity check I can carry out on the ~locale/de_DE dir?

I don't know what you mean.  The de_DE data is simply loaded and then
used.  It's not noticed if the data is out of date or so if this is what
you mean.

I'd suggest that you try to single step into the wcscoll call.  Maybe
after linking the test program statically.  Of course only if you have
the glibc sources.  See whether the collation happens or whether simple
wcscmp is called.