Re: eon performance regression

Jan Hubicka wrote:

> Hi,
> one of the patches bellow appears to be source of measurable regression for
> eon benchmark.  I am not quite sure if this information is interesting for you
> or not, but just in case you want take a look
>
> see http://www.suse.de/~aj/SPEC
>
> Honza

Hi Jan.

I have a couple of naive questions:
1- Which compile flags are used for peak and base?

2- Does eon use std::string? Is it I/O bound (on the concerned architecture)?
(I'm asking this because among the libstdc++ patches one affects only the former,
the other only the latter functionality)

Thanks,