RE: Something needs to change but I'm not certain what.

> Phil Edwards wrote:
>
> My autobuilder pukes on 23_containers/list_modifiers.cc with an error
> generated by the concept checkers.  The class 'T' (which by the way is
> really useful, thanks Stephen!) has:
>
>   private:
>     const int  itsId;
>     const bool willThrow;
>
> Trying to instantiate list<T> trips over the Assignable requirement of
> [23.1]/3 and Table 64:
>
> Personally, I feel that we should be able to violate certain requirements
> in our own testsuite in order to test other requirements, as long as the
> two sets of requirements are orthogonal.  So the easiest fix is to force
> the concept checks off for this file.  Shall I add the appropriate #undef?

Gack.  I wanted a minimal class for doing the testing, and I didn't want any
assignments (only copy constructors).

I added an assignment operator with no implementation and it compiles for
me.
But then again, so did the original, since I built with checks turned off.
I would imagine we want to leave concept checks on for test runs, so I'll
look at what I was trying to do and redo it if necessary.  I believe I
originally
wrote that file in May but since I want to copy the idea elsewhere, I think
it
should work within the standard.

__
Stephen M. Webb