Re: Another libstdc++ build failure on hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20: strtoll and strtoull undeclared

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 01:16:11PM -0500, John David Anglin wrote:
> This appears to be compiled in because we have
>
> // Include I/O support for 'long long' and 'unsigned long long'.
> #define _GLIBCPP_USE_LONG_LONG 1
>
> in config.h.  Do we need implementations of these in libiberty?  The two
> routines are not in stdlib.h or libc under hpux 10.20.

The configure tests for these routines don't include anything other
than stdlib.h.  The next step, I think, would be to figure out why the
strtoll/strtoull tests pass during configure; it seems like they should
be failing right now.  Could you check config.log?

If, as you said in your followup message, that the rest of the support is
in place other than these two functions, then I agree with you that long
long I/O should work once this is licked.

Phil