Re: GCC 3.0.1 build for sh-coff and sh-hms targets

> Q:  If this is the case should it mean that the coff debug format is not
> recommended for C++-template programs?

IMHO, ELF/dwarf2 is the only way to get useful C++ debugging, regardless
of the backend.

dwarf2 can be forced with --with-dwarf2 on the configure line.

Most sane (non-x86) targets including powerpc-linux and alpha-linux
already use this by default.

-benjamin