Re: Memory allocators / STL

> An additional question:
> Has anyone an idea of why the application seems to run ok (not for a longer period
> of time, but anyway) when compiling __USE_MALLOC? Does this flag alter anything of
> the exception code inside STL or is the problem to some degree related to the
> memory allocation routines...

This is probably a purely memory allocation issue.

Without some kind of example code publicly posted so that others can
try to reproduce your problem, we'll not be able to do anything except
offer suggestions. (Which, like __USE_MALLOC, you've already tried.)

I don't suppose you could provide a testcase that shows the problem, so
the rest of us could take a crack at it?

-benjamin