Re: PATCH: PR4082

Yesterday, I wrote:

> I will install as obvious (but not until another night of thinking).
> I will not close PR4082 until './configure; make bootstrap check
> install' is known to work completely again and as well as the case
> used by most developers.

        * include/Makefile.am: Use toplevel_srcdir to refer to src files
        outside this component.
        * include/Makefile.in: Regenerate.

[...actual trivial patch removed, see parent e-mail...]

Installed on both mainline and 3.0.X branch after testing it on both
mainline and 3.0.X branch on i386-unknown-freebsd4.3.  For the branch
case, I tested both the in and out of source directory configurations.
For mainline, I only checked the out of source directory
configuration.

To recap, it makes './configure; make bootstrap' work again and was
the change implied by Alex's comments on the situation.  'make check'
still reports more errors in libstdc++-v3 (however, none signal real
errors).  As of what I read the other day, 'make install' is still
known to install too many files (and perhaps other issues?).  AFAIK,
this gets us back to where we were for the 3.0 release.  I am looking
closely at the other remaining issues that cause 'make check install'
to be different.  I will post additional patches as I get them.  My
patch to the dejagnu exp files will probably be rather brutish...

Regards,
Loren