Re: MIPS: seg_ndx exceeds per_seg_lgot_table

Jeffrey Oldham <oldham@codesourcery.com> writes:

> Second, 76 libstdc++ tests are still failing, most because of this
> problem:
>
>     ld32: FATAL 2: Internal: at ../../ld/multigot.c lgot_local_got_offset() seg_ndx exceeds per_seg_lgot_table
>
> Does any MIPS expert have a clue which portion of gcc 3.1 is tickling
> this Irix 6.5 ld32 error?  Note that 132 libstdc++ tests pass.  I
> would appreciate having some idea before delving into the gcc code to
> try to avoid this problem.

I'd already replied to your last request on this issue

	http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2001-07/msg00225.html

but have heard nothing from SGI on this yet.  How about following the usual
procedure of performing a binary search to identify the exact change that
introduced this failure, so we have a better chance at identifying what's
the cause here?

	Rainer

Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University

Email: ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE