Re: templated cmath function instantiation

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 02:18:48PM +0200, Kurt Garloff wrote:
> It's fixed. You can close the PR.

Thanks!

> Remark:
> I had to manually run configure in the i686-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3 subdir
> to pick up the cmath ... Just running in the build dir apparently was not
> enough :-(
> (Maybe that's to be expected, I unfortunately don't know the autoXXXX tools
> well enough.)

It's expected, but not the autotools' problem.  Rather it's just a
side-effect of the way the target libraries are built.  Their configure
scripts are not run at the same time the main configure's are; the
libraries are configured and built at the end of the 'make' / 'make
bootstrap' invocation.

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance