Re: V3 and cross-compiler (AIX 4.3 64-bit mode)

On Jun 11, 2001, David Edelsohn <dje@watson.ibm.com> wrote:

> 	Okay, I would like to check in the config-ml.in change.  Whose
> approval do I need?

I suppose I could approve it, but not for GCC 3.0 branch.  I could
recommend it for Mark to approve it, though.

> Is config-ml.in coordinated with gdb+binutils?

In theory, yes.  Which means we should probably arrange for the patch
to be checked in there too, but it's not a strict requirement, as it
can always be merged later on.

> Is there a master copy somewhere?

I'd like to believe the master copy is in the GCC repository.