Re: SUN make and gcc 3.0: committed changes to branch

On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 09:33:54AM +0200, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> 	* configure.in (libstdcxx_flags): Do not try to execute
> 	libstdc++-v3/testsuite_flags until it exists.

That's been bothering me for a while.  Thanks!

> libstdc++-v3:
> 	* configure.in (use of GLIBCPP_CHECK_GNU_MAKE): Don't fail if GNU
> 	make isn't found.

I thought that this was going to be changed to add Sun make to the list of
"known good make's" instead.  There's not much point in checking for GNU
make if we don't use the resulting information.  (Side question: do we
still require GNU make in the first place?)

Phil